lunedì 14 gennaio 2013

FINGERPICKING LOVE SONGS GUITAR TABLATURE LIBRO



Visita il nostro sito : 
RIMINI
TEL: 0541 52779
335 6397110

FINGERPICKING LOVE SONGS. TABLATURE

LIBRO DI MUSICA PER CHITARRA

Series: Guitar Solo
Format: Softcover - TAB
Artist: Various
15 favorite love songs arranged for solo guitar in standard notation and tab: Glory of Love • How Deep Is Your Love • Maybe I'm Amazed • On the Wings of Love • Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Somewhere Out There • Three Times a Lady • Wedding Song (There Is Love) • What the World Needs Now Is Love • You Are the Sunshine of My Life • and more. These intermediate-level arrangements combine melody and harmony in one superb fingerpicking arrangement.
Back At One
Glory Of Love
A Groovy Kind Of Love
How Deep Is Your Love
I Believe In You And Me
I Will
Maybe I'm Amazed
On The Wings Of Love
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Somewhere Out There
Three Times A Lady
Top Of The World
Wedding Song (There Is Love)
What The World Needs Now Is Love
You Are The Sunshine Of My Life

Inventory #HL 00699841
ISBN: 9781423416548
UPC: 884088097103
Width: 9.0"
Length: 12.0"
72 pages

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.