giovedì 21 febbraio 2013

Rock Around the Clock, Easy Guitar SPARTITI CHITARRA LIBRO ACCORDI

Rock Around the Clock, Easy Guitar - Hal Leonard Online

LIBRO DI MUSICA ROCK N' ROLL.
SPARTITI PER VOCE E CHITARRA.
ACCORDI, PENTAGRAMMA E TABLATURE.
FACILITATO




Rock Around the Clock
Strum & Sing Guitar
Series: Easy Guitar
Publisher: Cherry Lane Music
Format: Softcover
Artist: Various

50 fine golden oldies presented with lyrics and chords, including: All I Have to Do Is Dream • All Shook Up • At the Hop • Big Girls Don't Cry • Blue Suede Shoes • Blueberry Hill • Don't Be Cruel (To a Heart That's True) • Earth Angel • I Got You Babe • It's My Party • Jailhouse Rock • Leader of the Pack • Louie, Louie • My Guy • Peggy Sue • Please Mr. Postman • Rock Around the Clock • Runaround Sue • Stand by Me • Surf City • Surfin' U.S.A. • The Twist • Under the Boardwalk • Walk like a Man • and more.

Inventory #HL 00103625
ISBN: 9781603789936
UPC: 884088692933
Width: 9.0"
Length: 12.0"
140 pages

Song List:


All I Have To Do Is Dream

All Shook Up

At The Hop

Be My Baby

Big Girls Don't Cry

Blue Suede Shoes

Blueberry Hill

Bobby's Girl

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Don't Be Cruel (To A Heart That's True)

Downtown

Dream Lover

Earth Angel

Hang On Sloopy

I Got You Babe

I Will Follow Him (I Will Follow You)

It's My Party

Jailhouse Rock

Johnny Angel

Leader Of The Pack

The Loco-Motion

Louie, Louie

A Lover's Concerto

Monster Mash

My Guy

Only You (And You Alone)

Peggy Sue

Please Mr. Postman

Rock Around The Clock

Roses Are Red, My Love

Runaround Sue

Runaway

Sealed With A Kiss

See You In September

Silhouettes

Stand By Me

Surf City

Surfer Girl

Surfin' U.S.A.

Tears On My Pillow

Tell Her (Tell Him)

That'll Be The Day

This Magic Moment

The Twist

Twist And Shout

Under The Boardwalk

Up On The Roof

Walk Like A Man

The Wanderer

Will You Love Me Tomorrow (Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.