giovedì 21 settembre 2023

BEATLES A HARD DAY'S NIGHT Guitar Recorded Version TABLATURE

 

BEATLES A HARD DAY'S NIGHT Guitar Recorded Version TABLATURE And I Love Her-Anytime at All-

BEATLES, A HARD DAY'S NIGHT. SHEET MUSIC BOOK WITH GUITAR TABLATURE. 

LIBRO DI MUSICA ROCK.

SPARTITI PER VOCE E CHITARRA CON : 

ACCORDI, PENTAGRAMMA, TABLATURE. 

 

The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
Series: Guitar Recorded Version TAB
Artist: The Beatles
MUSIC TRANSCRIPTIONS BY: PETE BILLMAN, JESSE GRESS, COLIN HIGGINS, ANDREW MOORE


Our matching folio to The Beatles' timeless and glorious third album features note-for-note transcriptions with tab for these 13 Lennon & McCartney jewels: And I Love Her - Anytime at All - Can't Buy Me Love - A Hard Day's Night - I Should Have Known Better - I'll Be Back - I'll Cry Instead - I'm Happy Just to Dance with You - If I Fell - Tell Me Why - Things We Said Today - When I Get Home - You Can't Do That.

Inventory #HL 00690137
ISBN: 9780793566419
UPC: 073999901375
Width: 9.0"
Length: 12.0"
64 pages
Series: Guitar Recorded Version

And I Love Her
Anytime At All
Can't Buy Me Love
A Hard Day's Night
I Should Have Known Better
I'll Be Back
I'll Cry Instead
I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
If I Fell
Tell Me Why
Things We Said Today
When I Get Home
You Can't Do That

Our matching folio to The Beatles' timeless and glorious third album features note-for-note transcriptions with tab for these 13 Lennon & McCartney jewels. 64 pages.

Prezzo: €99,99
€99,99
Articolo: 5023
Strumento: 
 
Tipo di supporto: 
 
Artista: 
 
Casa editrice: 
 
Trascritto da: 
 
Numero pagine: 
 53
Arrangiamento: 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.