giovedì 21 settembre 2023

BEATLES! MEET THE BOOK GUITAR TABLATURE SPARTITI CHITARRA LIBRO I Saw Her Standing There

 

BEATLES! MEET THE BOOK GUITAR TABLATURE SPARTITI CHITARRA LIBRO I Saw Her Standing There

BEATLES, MEET THE BEATLES! BOOK Guitar Recorded Version.
SHEET MUSIC BOOK WITH GUITAR TABLATURE .

LIBRO DI MUSICA ROCK. 

SPARTITI PER VOCE E CHITARRA CON :

ACCORDI, PENTAGRAMMA, TABLATURE. 

Series: Guitar Recorded Version
Format: Softcover - TAB
Artist: Beatles

Notes and tab for a dozen early favorites from the Beatles' 1964 release: All I've Got to Do • All My Loving • Don't Bother Me • Hold Me Tight • I Saw Her Standing There • I Wanna Be Your Man • I Want to Hold Your Hand • It Won't Be Long • Little Child • Not a Second Time • This Boy (Ringo's Theme) • Till There Was You.

All I've Got To Do
All My Loving
Don't Bother Me
Hold Me Tight
I Saw Her Standing There
I Wanna Be Your Man
I Want To Hold Your Hand
It Won't Be Long
Little Child
Not A Second Time
This Boy (Ringo's Theme)
Till There Was You

80 pages 

Prezzo: €29,99
€29,99
Sottotitolo: 
 BOOK with notes and chords for voice and Guitar Tablature for a dozen early favorites from the Beatles' 1964 release
Articolo: 7195
Strumento: 
 
Notazione musicale: 
 
Tipo di supporto: 
 
Artista: 
 
Editore: 
 
Trascritto da: 
 
Numero pagine: 
 78
Anno pubblicazione: 
 
Arrangiamento: 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.